BABY MAKING HIPS....



So...every once in a while I hold a lil "appreciate my body day" in my room...in front of a full length mirror. I generally do this to check how much weight iv gained lol *yes yes,not the smartest way of checking weight but I hate scales... sue me*
Yesterday as I stood there staring at my figure,it occurred to me for the first time that I actually have a substantial amount of hipage lol which brought on the question...HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?? like is there a standard limit for normal hips or something???

PS...pls excuse the somewhat sexual nature of the pic...THAT is what im trying to ask about..lol

Comments

9jaFOODie said…
I don't think there is exactly a perfect size. it's all about whole body proportion. hahaha... I like the idea of "appreciate my body day". maybe some day when I love my body again I will try that.
Shabby said…
That is some curves! We are all different and just have to love what we have. now following. check out my blog.
www.cocoandolive.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
now that hips rock!

the African woman is well endowed o jare :))))...it's the fashion industry that wants gals to be like toothpicks!
Juliet said…
ohhhh this is a pleasant surprise! wasn't expecting comments hehehe

@9ja...yea thats true...thoough some of us tend to put on weight on the hips faster than anywhere else..its sad i tell ya! yes try it sometime...

shabana...very tru sis.will check ur blog out asap

ibhade...yes oo,im very happy african men like girls with much to love otherwise pipo like me would be in trouble ;D
Sisi Yemmie said…
The curves on that lady.....wowzers.lol. I actually admire hippy women, im not so hippy myself...lol
Unknown said…
I want those hips in the picture :'(

I don't think there's a thing as too much hips- maybe too much belly, but hips, nah

Adiya
Juliet said…
sisi... I know right? but those r enhanced(angel lola luv)we always want what we cant have lol i wish i wasn't hippy..:(

the corner shop....ohhh the belly is a no no! hips or not..we don't need the belly!
Anonymous said…
Never too much, only too little. Real men appreciate BMH! I loved the way my wife's hips got wider with pregnancy. Cherish the hips God gave you, and put 'em to good use.

Popular Posts