SIAVONGA!

hey everyone! hows it going? lovely start of the week I hope?the weather here is horrible,hot,humid and dusty all at once but thank God!


Today I wanna show you a small and underestimated  town in Zambia called siavonga (si.ya.vonga).siavonga is a town in the southern province of Zambia, lying on the north shore of one of the biggest man made lakes in the country (lake kariba). It is Zambia's principal tourism centre for the lake, with accommodation, boating and fishing tours on offer.. I remember going to the place almost every summer break we had during my high school days and it was so much fun!! I attended an all girls school,so we would book a whole motel or bed& breakfast for all the girls and have all sorts of fun activities lined up..*great! now am nostalgic* lol enjoy the pictures!

















i need a cocktail! sigh! 
xoxo

Comments

Looks absolutely beautiful
*sigh*
I need a holiday badly!
Unknown said…
Wow!!! Mix me a cocktail too!!!

Adiya
Molara Brown said…
This is beautiful...I must visit Zambia in future.
Unknown said…
P.S just to let you know i've changed my url. sorry for the inconvenience X_x

Adiya
http://museorigins.blogspot.com (formally the corner shop- had to change my url)
http://museorigins.com
Che said…
Just added Zambia to the list of countries I would visit in the nearest future. It's a beautiful country.


naijabankgirl.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Yes i wanna be here one day with my ever loved hubby to be...I love you honey...Hidy
Juliet said…
i hope you go there!! its really beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Its a nice place to visit, visiting this place next week.

Popular Posts