WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES....

hey everyone! Hope its not too late to say happy new month :D..hope everyone one out there's good..am great!!

So, earlier on today I logged into Facebook and quickly started the usual process of going through my boring home page till I set my eyes on a very interesting  status...WHY DO MEN LOVE BITCHES?? This simple question attracted more than 150 comments and TRUST,it was a really heated debate.After further observation, I discovered this status came about after my friend finished reading the infamous series by Shelly argov..*yea its a book!*0_o

Basically, this book tells all ladies out there why they need to shed off the good girl tag in order to  keep a man interested in you for as long as possible or even take it to the next level because men secretly respect men who are aggressive, confident and have a mind of their own...again 0_0

What is it with all these "get a man" manuals??


I dunno, I might be too old fashioned or something but I was brought up to believe the man is the one whose supposed to be doing all the stressing stuff of wooing/toasting a girl and keeping her interested! right? but with the number of self help books like these on the rise im beginning to doubt my mother lol .There are at least 5 good reasons I can think of that would cause this book to flop in Africa *chuckles*

1.African men have egos the size of Texas!
I dont know where your from but you have to agree with me here! if you keep playing hard to get he will bawl out!simple! it has nothing to do with chasing you either...they just have that "onto the next one" attitude.
2.African men are not patient!
 Please forgive the generalizations but you catch my drift no? They cannot wait for anything unless A) he really loves you B)he really loves you C)he really loves you!
3.African men stay having options!
self explanatory thing here...
4. African men are too busy for that s**t !
yep...busy making money,busy trying to out do each other...busy trying to upgrade etc
5.African men are always looking for a good girl!
contrary to popular belief,they do actually wanna marry a good girl AKA wife material type of babe...meanwhile they will still chase after bitches and probably make 1 of em his mistress lol

Has anyone read it?any real stuff inside??share with a sister please!

Boredom during the day is a very bad thing 0_o




Comments

Unknown said…
I actually agree with no 5 the most. Some of my male friends have actually said they like some aggression in a girl. I'm more of an advocate for subtle aggression or hunting hehe

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com
I agree the man should do the 'chasing'
However, if a girl is interested, subtle signs shouldnt hurt
Juliet said…
TCS....true! i hear the same from my males friends too but i find over aggressiveness very fake hehe

NIL...i prefer it like that too...

Popular Posts